MULTI CREW CO OPERATION (MCC)
This course equips the candidate with the necessary proficiencies to operate effectively as a crewmember in a multi-engine multi crew aircraft, in an IFR environment.
This course focuses purely on Multi Crew Co Operation (MCC) and does not address the Jet Orientation (JOC) elements needed to be ready to begin a Jet Type Rating.
Simulator Training Included:
20 Hours Fixed Base Simulator (FNPT II MCC)
MCC Course Completion Certificate / SACAA licence endorsement
WHY COMPLETE THIS COURSE AT PTC?
The PTC Aviation MCC Program not only satisfies the SACAA guidelines but is also designed to be the first essential step in developing and training your knowledge, inter-personal and non-technical skills to operate in a disciplined airline flight deck environment. READ MORE
A career as a commercial pilot will inevitably require operation in an aircraft that needs more than one pilot. The PTC Aviation MCC Program not only satisfies the SACAA guidelines but is also designed to be the first essential step in developing and training your knowledge, inter-personal and non-technical skills to operate in a disciplined airline flight deck environment.
Using state-of-the-art Boeing 737 simulation technology, the PTC MCC course bridges your development from single pilot operating methods to those required for successful Multi Crew line operations.
Read more about the detailed training synopsis of what you will be adding to your resume' when seeking airline employment. READ MORE
- Structured introduction to Airline Operational Requirements
- SOP development
- Normal and Non-normal procedures
- LOFT operational exposure
- Introduction to Airline Crew Resource Management
- Airline Threat and Error Management (TEM) development
- Introduction to Flight Management Systems, Auto Flight and Flight director systems
- Airline “best practice” exposure to AWOPS,
- FAR 25/ Part 121 performance
- Transport Jet systems introduction and familiarisation training
- Access to PTC e-learning via our on-line LMS, including
- Aircraft technical
- Aircraft Performance
- Weather Planning
- Publication Requirements
- Airline Flight Planning and Procedures
- ICAO R/T requirements at airline level
At the end of the course, you will receive a detailed training synopsis to add to your resumé when seeking airline employment.
Note: EASA have recently mandated that before commencing any Jet Type Rating, Jet familiarization (JOC) training must be completed in addition to basic MCC training. The PTC Aviation MCC course does not address these additional elements. If you want to position yourself to start a Jet type rating, we recommend our APS MCC course.
What our students say about this course
Jean Mark Barra
Expand your career in aviation
with one of our advanced training courses
Never miss a glimpse into the future
Keep up to date with aviation news and exclusive offers and resources from our team.