Multi-Crew Co-Operation (MCC)
MCC training is the first essential step in developing important foundational knowledge that will underpin a successful airline career.
PTC has tailor-made an airline standard MCC Program that not only satisfies EASA and SA-CAA guidelines but is designed to be the first essential step in developing and training a candidate with knowledge and skills required for disciplined airline flight deck operations.
This course equips the candidate with the necessary proficiencies to effectively operate in a multi-crew airline environment on a Jet Multi-Engine Airliner under IFR conditions. Operational proficiency in a commercial flying environment is a prerequisite for aspirant airline pilots. The PTC developed "Expertisation" element of our MCC course bridges your development from single pilot operating methods to those required for successful Airline line operations.
Is MCC the course for me
Although holding a MCC endorsement is a legal requirement to operate in a Multi Crew cockpit, it certainly doesn’t ensure automatic employment with an airline. In fact, generic MCC training or MCC training included as part of non-airline type ratings don’t cover all the important theoretical or practical elements of MCC needed to be successful during a narrow body transport jet type rating.
PTC’s MCC program equips you with Airline specific knowledge and skills which are benchmarked on current Scheduled Airline operational requirements.
The PTC MCC Course outcomes will equip you with the necessary MCC proficiencies to effectively operate in a multi-crew Narrow body airline jet environment.
PTC MCC training will allow you to stand out above the rest during Airline employment assessment.
Do you feel confident in your...
- Experience in a multi-crew operating environment
- Experience in structured multi-crew SOP
- Understanding of multi-crew checklist philosophies
- Knowledge of Threat and Error Management (TEM) as an integral part of your present operation
- Proficiency in Risk Management philosophies
PTC offers a MCC program that is a cut above the rest
- Structured introduction to Airline Operational Requirements
- Exposure to high speed aerodynamics
- Introduction to multi-engine jet handling
- Training in SOP’s
- Normal and Non-normal procedures
- LOFT operational exposure
- Introduction to Airline Crew Resource Management
- Airline Threat and Error Management (TEM) development
- Introduction to Flight Management Systems, Auto Flight and Flight director systems
- Airline “best practice” exposure to AWOPS,
- FAR 25/ Part 121 performance
- Transport Jet systems introduction and familiarisation training
- Access to PTC e-learning platforms - AWOPS, Performance, Weather Planning, Publication Requirements, Airline Flight Planning, Procedures, ICAO R/T requirements at airline level
- Your report of training can be added to your resume when seeking airline employment
- You will receive Training credit should you wish to continue onto the PTC Airline Pilot Preparation Program (APPP)
- Your MCC training can be used as preparation towards your ATPL flight test
- CRM refresher is included in the MCC program
Pre Entry Requirements
- English Language Proficiency Level 4 or higher
- Valid ICAO CPL ME/IR with ATPL theoretical credits
- Candidates are required to have an iPad with iOS 7 or higher
End Date: 04 November 2017