General assistants must possess excellent typing skills, strong oral and written skills, and the ability to communicate well with others. They must be able to work independently or on a team with other administrative professionals.
Knowledge of computers, software, databases and word processing programs is necessary. Assistants must also be able to operate general office equipment, such as a copy a copy machine, fax machine, multi-line telephone system and scanner.
- Able to work independently as well as a member of a team
- High levels of perseverance, drive and ambition.
- Openness to learning and change, personal flexibility able to grow self through continual improvement
- Highly professional, high personal standards, able to produce work of a high quality
- Shows initiative and is proactive
- Willing to work out office hours when necessary and travel as required for promotional purpose.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally at all levels and in written form, in English. The ability to communicate in another official language will be an advantage.
- Displays a natural ability to be Results driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines
- High Pressure threshold.
- Initiative & Prioritizing.
- Personal effectiveness.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Microsoft Office & Internet
- Openness to change and learning, personal flexibility
- Proficient in English Read, write & speak.
- Sound client service ethic
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals
- Client orientated personality
- Ability to use company expertise as and when needed
- Thorough understanding of product and services that PTC Aviation offers
- Ability to do comprehensive market research to ensure operational capability of PTC Aviation
- Willing and able to work shift/weekends as this is not a 08h00 to 17h00 position.
Contact Person: Vanessa Carles
Telephone: +27(0)87 943 7100